By using this Site, you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You are 16 years of age or older.
- You will not create duplicate accounts and you will not share your account with anyone. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You will only submit true, complete and not misleading information to the Site. All content you submit to our Site is free of third-party intellectual property claims and contains no vulgar, profane, defamatory, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions.
- Our Site content may not be copied for re-published, either online, via electronic media, or on paper, without our prior express written permission.
- You will not submit unsolicited bulk or commercial messages (“spam”) to our Site, other users, or anyone else. Any unsolicited message must also not direct the recipient to any third-party site or other resources.
- We have the right to refuse access, service or disable your account on our Site at any time for any reason or no reason without notice, explanation or liability of any kind.
- You will not interfere with the proper working of the Site. You will not impersonate any other person or entity, submit any false, defamatory, offensive, harassing material, or any material that violates another party’s rights of privacy and publicity.
Copyright Infringement Claims. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holder’s rights. You agree that you will not use our Site to infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights. We will investigate copyright infringement claims if they are reported to us to [email protected].
Remedies for Breach of these Terms
- Since we cannot ensure that all material submitted to us is accurate and free of third-party claims, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third-party.
These Terms are not negotiable, but you may refuse to accept these terms by notifying NCT Events Team at [email protected]
Disclaimer of Warranty
USE OF THIS SERVICE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR LINKED TO THIS SITE WITHOUT FIRST MAKING YOUR OWN ENQUIRIES TO VERIFY IT IS ACCURATE, CURRENT AND COMPLETE. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING OUT OF OPERATION OF LAW, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF: MERCHANTABILITY; FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; SAFETY; QUALITY; FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE USE OF THIS SITE; OR ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS RELATING TO THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE.
Limitation of Liability
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL WE BE HELD LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. NO CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST US AFTER SIX (6) MONTHS FROM THE DATE THE ACT OR OCCURRENCE GIVING RISE TO THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION, OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PROTECTION OF SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF DATA, SO YOU AGREE NOT TO SHARE SUCH INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE GDPR.
Please submit your inquiries to [email protected]