IB Consultancy is looking for an ambitious trainee to support our events and consultancy business.
IB Consultancy is an independent defense and security company dedicated to making this world a safer and more secure place. To achieve this we provide rapid, innovative defense and security services to government, trade & industry. We connect businesses, governments and NGOs from different continents in our common goal to make this world a safer and more secure place.
You will be working within an international team of talented junior and highly skilled senior consultants. IB Consultancy has an informal and flat organizational structure. We will set goals and expect you to reach them. Do not expect us to take you by the hand and tell you what to do. If you ask for help, you will get it, but it is your responsibility to deliver what you promised to produce!
When positions become available within the company, IB Consultancy recruits new consultants from our best trainees. That is why we look for trainees that want to make a lasting impression and aim to continue their career at IB Consultancy.
The trainee’s tasks will include:
- Researching potential themes and topics for our events and country profiles through in-depth market research;
- Contact potential speakers and make arrangements;
- Contact potential delegates and exhibitors to join the event;
- Arrange media partnerships and be responsible for accurate follow-up;
- Write articles of our online NCT Magazine;
- Manage the publication of specific issues of the NCT Magazine;
- Provide the team with a weekly CBRNe update together with other trainees;
- Support our senior consultants with market studies, analyses, and other consultancy projects;
- Updating the company’s CRM system.
The ideal candidate is passionate about defense and security, events, sales, editorial work, research and strongly committed and hardworking. He or she is proactive, flexible, pleasant and accurate, also while working under pressure. Working at IB Consultancy takes a highly developed team spirit, while having the ability to work independently and with little supervision.
- Proficiency in the English language, and preferably able to speak another language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and practical attitude
- Strong analytical skills, a curious mind and being creative at the same time (out of the box thinking)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
- Graduated (or graduating) in a relevant field of study at a Masters level
- Have international experience
- No criminal record that could result in refusal of a security clearance (Restricted level).
This internship provides a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience in an international environment and could be the start of a career in the exciting world of security consultancy and events, within a growing company where rapid progression is possible. We offer a full-time internship for a minimum of six months with a compensation of Euro 450 per month.
Interested candidates should send an e-mail, ref. ‘Traineeship’, with their full CV (including relevant activities, papers, travel and picture) and a motivation letter to [email protected] The vacancy will close once the most appropriate candidate is found. Starting date is as soon as possible.