The NCT Middle East 2022 exhibition will be held on Monday 7th February and Tuesday 8th February 2022.
The event will take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi Corniche. The address is: Corniche Rd – Al Bateen – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates.
The Radisson Blu Corniche Hotel is 36 kilometers from Abu Dhabi International Airport. By car or taxi, this journey typically takes about half an hour.
Parking is available at the location. Radisson Blu Corniche has free parking, as well as valet parking, subject to availability and booking.
Some of the companies offering taxi transportation in Abu Dhabi are the following: National Taxi LLC, Cars Taxi Services Company LLC, Emirates Taxi, Arabia Taxi Transportation L.L.C, Al Ghazal Transport.
By public transportation
Corniche St / Nation Towers is the closest bus stop that passes near the Radisson Blu Corniche, here you may find bus number: 5 – 11 – 22 – 26 – 34 – 63 – 65.
We have a partnership with the Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort Abu Dhabi Corniche to secure great accommodation solutions with exclusive discounts for the event. Please use this link book your room at a preferential rate.
Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge and network in the fields of CBRNe, C-IED, and EOD and demining is more than welcome to attend. We usually host many government institutions, civilian and military first responders, industry representatives, NGOs etc.
Your delegate pass includes access to the exhibition, including the live capability demonstration, when applicable, along with the 2 days conference and evening reception. During the event, lunch and two coffee breaks per day will be provided at no additional cost.
It is possible for you to change the name on the delegate pass. To do so please let us know who will be attending on your behalf by contacting us at [email protected]
Please check the terms and conditions for the costs of changing the name on a delegate pass.
Uniform or business during conference days. Uniforms are accepted and endorsed.
You can always buy a delegate pass onsite, but you will only be able to pay using cash. You can also book the event last minute through the website and pay using a credit card.
Exhibitor and Sponsor information
The NCT Middle East 2022 exhibition will be held from Monday, 7th February to Tuesday, 8th February, 2022.
The exhibition will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort, Abu Dhabi Corniche. The address is: Corniche Rd – Al Bateen – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates.
Sunday, February 6th:
- 16:00 – 18:00 EXHIBITOR SET UP – Please consider this, when booking your flight.
Monday, February 7th:
- 07:30-08:30 – Registration, Networking & Opening of Exhibition
- 08:30-10:00 – Opening Plenary
- 10:00-10:45 – Morning Refreshments & Networking
- 10:45-11:00 – Exhibition Tour Intro
- 11:00-11:45 – Exhibition Tour
- 11:45-12:15 – Morning Refreshments & Networking
- 12:15-13:45 – CBRNe Terrorism Asymmetrical Threats in the Middle East
- 13:45-14:45 – Lunch Break and Networking
Tuesday, February 8th :
- 07:30-08:30 – Registration & Networking
- 08:30-10:00 – Pandemic Response and CBRNe Medical Emergency Management
- 10:00-10:30 – Morning Refreshments & Networking
- 10:30-12:00 – Rad/Nuc Safety and Security in the Gulf region
- 12:00-12:30 – Refreshments & Networking
- 12:30-14:00 – Closing Plenary
- 14:00-15:30 – Lunch Break & Networking
Your booth comes fully equipped, and includes a high table, two chairs and electricity.
If you need additional items at your booth (like a lockable cabinet or a screen), please contact us at [email protected]
NCT events have the highest percentage of government and end user participants in the industry. At the last NCT Middle East 2017, 68% of the delegates was working in an active role for the government.
COVID-19 poses challenges to everyone, including participants and organizers of the NCT events. As a CBRNe specialized organization, the safety and personal protection of our participants is our highest priority. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 the NCT Team will strictly follow the local Department of Culture and Tourism (DCT) regulations.
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Resort mandatory COVID regulations for attending the event are as follows:
- All guests should be vaccinated and in possession of a proof of vaccination;
- All guests must present a negative result of a COVID‑19 RT PCR test done no more than 48 hours before entering the event;
- The use of face masks is mandatory.
Additionally, the following measures will be implemented at the event:
- Free KN95 masks (imported by IB Consultancy on behalf of the Dutch government and tested and approved for medical use) available for each participant;
- Spacious set up of the event space to allow for social distancing and wherever needed, walking directions;
- Disinfection stations available throughout the event space;
- Regular announcements related to social distancing rules and the obligatory use of protective masks.
Additional information about COVID-19 regulations to enter the UAE can be found on the Government Portal: https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/justice-safety-and-the-law/handling-the-covid-19-outbreak/travelling-amid-covid-19/travelling-to-the-uae
Please stay up to date with the latest information about your country before traveling to the UAE.
Past event data
NCT Events are premier events for the exchange of critical information necessary for today’s evolving threats. At the heart of these events is the opportunity to meet global experts and connect eye-to-eye, make that critical connection, knowing full well that, while we hope that day never comes, these are the connections that will be crucial in a time of need…it’s at these events that lasting partnerships be made across a broad array of global risk response capabilities.
I always enjoy speaking at NCT’s events and this year was no different, even though we couldn’t all be in the same place. NCT Virtual USA was extremely well-produced and, as always, very informative.
Mr. Douglas Bryce
The conference was not only informative, but open and dynamic. The perfect combination of industry players, end users and science partners exceeded my expectation. Very detailed and effective speakers, clearly defined responders and industry challenges.
Mr. Gordan Pesic
I have to say it is a great organization, a lot of interesting people, exhibitors, presentations! I am also very glad that I can meet a lot of friends that I have made at different conferences & meetings.